Sunday, August 26, 2012

Watering Plants

I've already posted about this but google can't find my other blog... So early in June, I watered my neighbors plants while they were out of town for a week. They have A LOT of plants, all in separate pots, and all sporadically placed through their back yard. Twice a day, I would spend about 30 minutes watering their garden and trying to avoid the pesky wasps who tried to attack me because I'm deathly afraid of them. I noticed that the bigger the plants were, the quicker the soil would absorb the water and look dry again. I could definitely tell that some of the plants were placed in a half sunny half shady spot because they would peak out of the shade and into the sun in a bent manner. I definitely had to give them a ton of water because of the 100 degree weather and the fact that the plants didn't even have shade from the clouds. I can't remember if that's everything that I talked about in my earlier post but I'll find it eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment